ELECTRIC POWER – SERVICES
EXPERTISE, RELAY PROTECTION, NETWORK ANALYSIS.
High level of competence within Electrical power systems with extensive experience.
The utilization of modern electric power systems is increasing rapidly, and the demands of stability and reliability is greater than ever. This requires high system competence, good tools, careful analysis and systematic maintenance programs.
Jacobsen Elektro AS has one of the largest research groups within electrical power in Norway. Our employees have high professional competence and are our most important success factor. A perfect mix of employees with extensive experience and younger workers with ability and willingness to learn makes us prepared to meet any challenge now and in the future. Our core competence is Relay protection – Relay application plans and services, control systems and analysis of electrical systems.
We have good knowledge of components and systems. Identifying the right components for your system is a result of our complete understanding and solid experience. Use of correct components will provide the optimal performance. Jacobsen is certified at various levels like relay protection and control system in a substation, to extensive knowledge on how electrical power systems linking together consumption and production can be optimized.
Jacobsen Elektro can through experience, training and development and the use of advanced tools, guarantee that customers receive the best electrical system they requested.
By using our services, the customer benefit from the following:
- Improved access through the power grid by ensuring selectivity between relay protections
- Improved stability of power grid by reducing the time fault is on (ride-through-fault)
- Improved safety for people and surroundings by ensuring that any fault is disconnected
- Reducing costly misshapes, by limiting or preventing damage to equipment through the minimization of the time faults are allowed to appear in the system.
- Reduced operating costs and penalties by avoiding unwanted disconnections (malfunctions)
- Reduced operating costs and penalties through faster fault localization and reenergizing the power